There are simple and doable exercises that can help ease back pain as much as Natural Ways like meditation and massages can do. The following exercises can also help with mobility, muscle stretching, and strengthening.
- kneel on hand and knees
- slowly arch your back up towards the ceiling while lowering your neck
- hold when you feel stretch in mid and lower back
- perform the reverse
- extend your neck upwards while lowering your spine
- lie on your back with your knees bent and feet resting on the floor
- with your hands, pull one knee to your chest, then the other knee until you feel a gentle stretch in the lower back
- hold both knees for 20 counts, and then put one leg down at a time
- lie on your back with knees bent feet on the floor
- tighten your abdominal muscles to keep your back in a neutral position
- use your buttock muscles to slowly rise off the surface without bending your lower back
- relax your shoulders and neck as you hold
- make sure to keep your breathing even
- cross your leg over the other
- pull the bottom leg toward you
- repeat on opposite side
- starting position with hands and knees on the floor
- tighten your stomach muscles
- extend the right leg while lifting left arm
- reverse position and repeat
Back pain can be caused by aging, disease, injury or stress. Exercises can help tremendously in preventing not only back pain but other health issues as well as restoring our overall well-being.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day or night!